top of page
Happy Woman

Self Referral

Follow the steps below to refer yourself to Headway Cambridge and Peterborough.

If you need help, call our team on 01223 576550.


If you need brain injury support or stroke support and live in Cambridge or Peterborough, you can refer yourself directly to us to see how we can best help you, by following the steps below.

A Step by Step Guide

  1. Download and complete our referrals form (above).

  2. Either send us your completed referrals form via email to or send it back to us via post to: Headway Cambridge and Peterborough, 4 Woolgate Court, St Benedicts Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4Ap

  3. You will be sent relevant information about our service over email or by post.

  4. A member of our team will call you. Here, you can discuss in detail how we might be able to help you and what types of sessions will benefit you.

  5. You will be invited to a visit at the centre you’re interested in attending or if you’re looking for outreach, a face-to-face visit in your home or one of our centres will be organised.

  6. You will have an assessment with a member of our team. If you’re looking to apply for Social Services funding, we will make this referral on your behalf.

  7. We await the Social Services assessment and results. If funding is granted, then you will start accessing our service.


*As some of our services are chargeable services, you will have the option to self- fund yourself if you are ineligible for social services funding.

Need help? Send a message or call us on 01223 576550.

Thanks for contacting us! We will be in touch shortly.

bottom of page